Monday, March 14, 2011

A LETTER FROM A TANZANIAN STUDENT


My name is Fatuma Msechu, a disabled student from Jangwani Girls Secondary School.

Aid from Haukipudas Secondary School has made my life very comfortable here at school.

I had paid for my school fees, bought some stationery for academic purpose and obtained my personal needs. Also your money has made me getting the bus fare for going home during holidays and coming back to school.

Financially I am very poor. I can’t even afford getting my basic needs; some times I have been asking help from the headmistress and Mr. BOSCO who have been very kind to me now and then.

I had no idea when Mr. BOSCO advised me to look for the financial Aid from people whom I don’t know and I have never met before but Mr. BOSCO is a very good man. He made all his personal effort to find me sponsors and finally he gave me the good news that Madam Anja from Haukipudas Secondary School in Finland has agreed to work for my problem finding me sponsorship from her school. I was very happy though it was just like a day dream to me till I got the money Euro 273 from your school. That is the day when my dream became true.

You have really made me to be sure that now I can finish my form IV studies this year as I cleared all the debts by paying the school fees and other necessary contributions for all previous three years. Thus I am kindly asking you to help me again for only this final year of my studies so that I can complete my studies in October this year.

Mr. BOSCO told me that you are coming next year. I really welcome you all to our country and I am expecting to meet you here at school as I am sure I might come back for further studies at this school.

Yours,

Fatuma

No comments: